As we approach the annual soup strainer growing marathon in aid of Prostate cancer, thus gives the chance for the blogging community to become involved. And puppeteered by the weaver that is Le Clown we can all do our bit to promote and support the cause. So drop in over there for more information and links to the Facebook page to see how you can participate.
Back here at Londonsurvival there is a series of mustachioed related revelry planned:
- Food Network’s Ina Garten dons a lip rug on a night out with her boys.
- Over on the set of Downton Abbey, Sally, fresh from her acquisition of the folding elephant ornament that is also a fruit basket will be coveting a plastic mustache from a christmas cracker and her pursuit of this ends up with typically murderous consequences.
- In occasional feature “At Home With…” mustaches will feature highly, both admired and proudly displayed
- The star of Oscar nominated short “Odyssey of a Keratinized Filamentous Growth” will be taking up the role of a mustache hair in ensemble piece “The Mustacium of Tartarus”
- And I’ll be inviting you to pull up a seat around the fireplace as I recall tales of my own brief encounters with mustaches past in my Memoirs
Some of my favourite bloggers already have devious plans in the pipeline for their Movember posts, and I hope more of you will also sign up for the fun.